2005-04-04

fuckity-fuck-fuck

sorry illini fans, you were destined to lose because i was hoping you'd win. life continues to taunt me. giving me glimpses of what's possible, only to pull it away in the end because i want it too bad. guess that's what i get for taking an interest in something.

not that i was some huge illini fan or anything, just that i had picked up my family's interest at the end. given that i usually don't watch until the march madness goes down anyway, i think that's an ok thing to do. and of course, the team i was watching and rooting for had to go down. as with everything else in my life, the possibilities seem endless and great, but the realities are disappointing and come with crushing defeats. boy i'm a positive person. good thing i've got all this optimism to carry me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home